Come as you are and leave feeling renewed.
Mindfulness: within a meditation based focus you will work towards bringing your attention to the present moment while engaging in non-judgmental, strength based and affirming thoughts.
Mindfulness will help you to release any negative associations that you have with motherhood and any judgments that you have either placed on yourself or negative labels you have retained from others.
- Meditations will be facilitated and guided by a licensed mental health counselor. Resources for application in your day-to-day life will be provided.
- This is an open group.
- Each group is $12 per person.
- Adults only, due to the nature of the group.
- When: last Sunday of each month at 11:30am-12:30pm.
- Where: 300 center rd. West Seneca NY 14224
- PLEASE RSVP: Catherine Broom, LMHC